- We connect the quality of our goods directly with the reputation of our company, and we always keep them at a high level.
- The reliability and quality of our goods are confirmed by the international quality certifications of manufacturers, the official dealers of which we are.
- We support all manufacturer warranties on all products that we offer to our clients.
- The maximum warranty period on certain goods is 2 years.
- The period of warranty shall start from the date of selling product to the Customer.
- In all matters not specified in our warranty conditions we are guided by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
- To conduct a refund or replacement of the product it is necessary to contact the sales manager, to fill in the refund sheet and to send it together with the goods to the refunds manager.
- The client can send us the defective spare part by mail, or he can bring it personally, after agreeing with us. In some cases this may quicken the refund decision.
- The results of technical expertise and opinions about product quality are immediately sent to the client by the refunds manager.
- Our company takes transportation costs to the service center or to the manufacturer for the expertise, as well as costs on carrying out the expertise upon itself (in case of detection of factory defects).
- In all refunds not related to claims to the product quality our company also follows the normative acts of legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
Order of reclamation (RМА):
- To inform sales manager of «Sinitta AS» about the problem;
- To fill in a reclamation form
- To send the filled form by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Or to bring the filled blank by yourself or via courier to «Sinitta AS» office;
- To provide additional information, if necessary, and to act according to the instructions of the refunds manager.
Please!!! Do not send us the products without notifying us.